Taking over the Broncos captaincy from the great Gene Miles in 1992, Allan Langer proudly led his side to an unforgettable Premiership triumph – the first in the Club’s history. In front of a rocking crowd of 41,560 at Sydney Football Stadium, the man affectionately known as ‘Alf’ was sensational at halfback, scoring two tries and posing as a critical offensive threat all match. In arguably Langer’s greatest ever performance, the masterful playmaker was named the Clive Churchill Medallist in the 28-8 victory.
In what went onto become a truly remarkable career, Alfie Langer stands rightfully within the National Rugby League Hall of Fame as one of Rugby League’s modern greats.
- The ultimate tribute to the Broncos’ inaugural Premiership triumph and their inspirational captain, Allan Langer
- Each edition features a retro 1992 Broncos jersey that comes personally signed by Langer
- Artwork features iconic imagery of Langer and the Premiership team, alongside a round-by-round summary of the Broncos’ triumphant 1992 season
- Integrated into the magnificent display is a replica Clive Churchill Medal paying homage to Langer’s heroics in the 1992 Grand Final
- Strictly limited to just 50 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Please note: Anticipated despatch late August 2022