For Brisbane Broncos fans, 1992 was a year to remember. Entering the NSWRL only four seasons earlier, the Broncos won their inaugural comp in dominant fashion. Finishing the home and away season with their name etched in the JJ Giltinan Shield, they lost four games for the entire season – culminating in an eight-game winning streak heading into Finals. In front of a sell out crowd on Grand Final day, the great Steve Renouf scored the ‘Play of the Day’, stepping inside a defender and set off on a 90-metre run – a moment that has gone down in Brisbane Broncos history.
In the years that followed, the Broncos created a dynasty. Winning six Premierships within a 15-year period… it doesn’t get much better than that.
- Pays tribute to the 1992 NSWRL Premiers, Brisbane Broncos
- Captures the elation from the 1992 Grand Final at Sydney Stadium
- Personally signed by all 17 Broncos NSWRL Premiership players
- Lists the key statistics from the Grand Final
- Strictly limited to 92 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note: Anticipated despatch Septemeber 2022