IT’S OFFICIAL… Alex Johnston is the greatest try-scorer in Souths history! Surpassing Nathan Merritt’s previous record of a whopping 146 tries, the dual Ken Irvine Medallist has cemented his place in history as one of the most prolific wingers the game has seen. AJ’s ability to torture right-edge defences with his electrifying speed and tremendous finishing has sent fans into a frenzy since his arrival at Redfern, and at only 27 years of age there appears to be no stopping him emulating the try-scoring feats of the likes of Slater and Irvine in the years to come. Starting as a South Sydney junior, immediately forming as a critical cog in the 2014 Premiership powerhouse and now leading the pack as the greatest try-scorer in Club history, Johnston’s evolving story is simply extraordinary.
- Pays tribute to the most prolific try-scorer in Souths history, Alex Johnston
- Artwork features iconic action and celebration imagery captured throughout Johnston’s decorated career, alongside career statistics and achievements
- Stunning display comes personally signed by Johnston
- Strictly limited to 100 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL