Upper Deck Authenticated has produced the most iconic Michael Jordan art pieces around. In 2019, UDA released a 36” x 18” designed poster called “Kiss the Rim” that highlighted Jordan’s iconic dunk from the left baseline in the 1987 Slam Dunk Contest where he seemed to travel midair almost sideways before double clutching and bringing it home.
The piece quickly became popular among dunk contest fans and historians who shared how the design captured the amazing moment in time.
Looking to put an interesting twist on the piece, UDA has now created what it calls “Kiss the Rim 180,” a 180-degree look at that dunk from the other side. The dunk earned MJ a perfect 50 on his way to his first career Slam Dunk Contest title.
- Pays tribute to perhaps the greatest basketballer of all time, Michael Jordan
- Each edition comes personally signed by Michael Jordan, directly onto the stunning print with silver paint pen
- Artwork features a 180-degree look at the dunk that earned Jordan a perfect 50 on his way to his first career Slam Dunk Contest title
- Jordan’s signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Each edition comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the jersey itself
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Jordan’s exclusive signing partner
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game’s biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market.
Item will come professionally framed. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery