The 61,612 spectators that filled the Louisiana Superdome on March 29, 1982, were eyewitnesses to one of the most memorable moments in basketball history: Michael Jordan’s clutch shot with 15 seconds remaining in the 1982 NCAA Championship Game, a shot that propelled the North Carolina Tar Heels to a 63-62 win over Georgetown. M.J. scored 12 of his 16 points in the second half and hit three of UNC’s last five field goals down the stretch, foreshadowing his future brilliance in tight games. The 40” wide x 30” high image freezes Michael’s shining moment in ’82 and features the 2009 Hall of Famer’s autograph in black paint pen. Jordan’s signature has been deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
- Pays tribute to perhaps the greatest basketballer of all time, Michael Jordan
- Features iconic imagery of MJ’s Michael Jordan’s clutch shot with 15 seconds remaining in the 1982 NCAA Championship Game.
- Magnificent piece comes personally signed by Michael Jordan in paint pen
- Accompanied by an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram
- Jordan’s signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game’s biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery as the item is imported directly from Upper Deck