n an Olympics unlike any other in history, Australia’s swim team were nothing short of extraordinary – reigning supreme in almost every event they competed in. The performances were consistently astonishing, but Emma McKeon’s week of glory was quite literally unrivalled in Australian Olympic history. Taking every triumph, accolade and ovation with a typically Australian humility, McKeon’s swimming did the talking, confirming her status as Australia’s most decorated Olympian. To have the unparalleled level of success that the Australian team had is testament to the hard work, sacrifice and mateship that defines our Olympians is a fitting result. Australia could not be prouder.
- A stunning tribute to the extraordinary achievements of Australia’s Golden Girls at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- Comes complete with personally signed signature cards from our seven* Olympic champions – including Australia’s greatest ever Olympian Emma McKeon, Ariarne Titmus, Kaylee McKeown, Cate Campbell, Bronte Campbell, Meg Harris and Chelsea Hodges
- Artwork features iconic celebration imagery captured throughout Australia’s dominant week in the pool at Tokyo
- Strictly limited to 50 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the Australian Olympic Committee
- Manufacturing to commence post-Olympics.