Australian swimming superstar Ariarne Titmus continues to solidify her position as the next unstoppable force in world sport delivering a series of sensational swims to claim gold in the 200m and 400m freestyle – joining Shane Gould and Ian Thorpe as the only Australians to achieve the magnificent ‘golden double’ in Olympic history.
In perhaps the most hotly-anticipated match race of the Olympic swimming schedule, the unfazed Titmus ignited her Olympic campaign executing the perfect swim to claim gold in the 400m freestyle, upstaging American rival Katie Ledecky in what will go down as one of the greatest individual performances in Australian Olympic history.
With one gold to her name and the world eager to catch another glimpse of the rising star, Titmus pieced together a flawless performance in the 200m freestyle. Her impeccable stroke and competitive will proved unrivalled on the world’s biggest stage as she overpowered the front-running Haughey, cementing her place in Australian sporting history as a dual Olympic champion.
- Pays tribute to dual-Olympic champion, Ariarne Titmus
- Features iconic action and celebration imagery from Titmus’ extraordinary victories to clinch gold in the 200m and 400m freestyle at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
- Magnificent display comes personally signed by Titmus
- Strictly limited to 200 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the Australian Olympic Committee
- Please note: Concept image only; subtle alterations may be made in the interests of developing the best possible product for the achievement. Every endeavour will be made to have the athlete signed on the print, however ongoing COVID-restrictions and athlete logistics may necessitate use of authentic signature cards
- Manufacturing to commence post-Olympics. Whilst our standard delivery times are unlikely to be applicable in this instance, we will provide all clients with real-time updates as the project progresses