Giannis Antetokounmpo Signed Green Milwaukee Bucks Singlet Framed
Giannis Antetokounmpo grew up in poverty on the streets of Sepolia in Athens, Greece. From a young child, he and his brothers struggled as his family fought to make ends meet.
In 2013, he fell in the Draft until he was given a shot by the Milwaukee Bucks.
Small market. Big dreams.
Eight years and two league MVPs later, he led rewarded them with an NBA Championship, ending the city’s 50-year title drought in a 105-98 win over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.
It came off the back of a historic Finals performance from Antetokounmpo, who scored 50 points to go with 14 rebounds, two assists and five blocks.
The Bucks needed the two-time MVP’s best yet and he produced it, taking them to the top of the NBA world.
- Pays tribute to NBA superstar, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Green Milwaukee Bucks Singlet comes personally signed by Giannis Antetokounmpo
- This singlet is professionally framed with custom displayed backing
- This item is 100% Authentic to include a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) / hologram by Beckett Authentication Services. This is a BAS Witnessed Protection Program item which means a Beckett Authentication Service representative was present when this item was being signed.
- PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE UNTIL DISPATCH